We’ve recently blogged about ideas for capturing the most memorable beach wedding photos. Now let’s talk about why you should hire a professional beach wedding photographer for the job. Our culture’s obsession with social media and selfies has prompted big companies (like that one with the fruit with a bite taken out, ahem) to make cell phones with better cameras than most professionals had ten years ago. However, your friend’s iPhone X vs. a professional beach wedding photographer is your call. But like those catchy t-shirts would say, “Trust me, I’m a photographer.” I present, the argument:
Professional Beach Wedding Photographer vs. Helpful Tech Savvy Friend:
- Your Clearwater Beach Wedding Photographer: Check out photos from some of previous weddings. Case closed.
- Your Friend: Check their Instagram feed and you be the judge.
- Your Clearwater Beach Wedding Photographer: Included in our affordable all inclusive package prices. No hidden fees.
- Your Friend: That’s between you and your friend.
- Final Product:
- Your Clearwater Beach Wedding Photographer: Photography services include photo shop editing and CD or digital download. Our timeless photos will leave you with beautiful memories to last a lifetime. The image quality also reflects the experience required for dealing with bright sunlight, water reflections, and unpredictable sandy/salty elements.
- Your Friend: A cute IG filter and catchy # are nice, but that only gets you so far.
Now the final verdict is for you decide. Let your friend be a guest. Avoid that awkward moment when your friend has a sandy lens. Or blurry photos. Or runs out of storage/battery…yikes! Hire a professional.