Why have a Florida Beach Wedding?
The more important question is “Why Not Get married on the Beach!”. Here is a list of reasons why a destination wedding in Florida is the best choice:
- Your invited guests would love to combine a vacation with a wedding!
- You are already on the beach, once your beautiful beach wedding ceremony is over, you can start your honeymoon trip — a combination “weddmoon” (okay, that might be a bad marrying of words, but you get my point!).
- A beach wedding really is an intimate setting with your guests close by, and you and the groom, right in front of them under the sunny sky, and the sand at your feet. It really is just about the two of you combining your lives together, instead of the formality, and stress, of a large traditional indoor wedding (and let’s not even get started on the savings!)
- You won’t find a more beautiful setting than the white sandy beaches in Clearwater and St. Pete.
- You can choose the beach wedding package that is right for you. And, with our vast array of color choices for the canopy, different aisle way choices, ceremony and music choices, your Florida beach wedding will be how you have chosen it.
- Your ceremony attire can be anything you want, a bridal gown for you, and shorts and a linen shirt for the groom, barefoot in the sand.
Start planning your dream Florida Beach Wedding in Clearwater today with Your Clearwater Beach Wedding Company. Check out our packages here.