So it’s the weekend of your wedding and your guests are arriving. Whether your guests have traveled by train, plane, or automobile, make the Florida beach wedding welcome bags a sincere gift to be received. Here are some helpful hints for creating your Florida beach wedding welcome bags.
5 Tips for Creating the Perfect Florida Beach Wedding Welcome Bags:
- Paper or plastic? Choose a simple bag big enough to hold all your guest’s goodies. A simple brown or white bag is perfect. Jazz it up with a little ribbon or bow with your wedding color. If you’re really feeling fancy, here are some personalized bags that could double as wedding favors.
- A quick bite- Post road trip stomach growl or day after munchies, your guests will appreciate a little something to snack on. A mix of salty and sweet is the perfect pair. Bottled water is also a staple for beach wedding welcome bags. And speaking of drinking, how perfect is this “Beach House” wine to toast to a blissfully wedded weekend?
- So many things, so little time. Your guests will likely have some free time before/after the wedding, so help them make the most of their trip. Here’s a link to the Clearwater Beach Visitor Guide where guests can find endless fun and adventures on the #1 Beach in the U.S. And since visiting the beach/pool/outdoors is likely on the list, a travel sunscreen is a helpful addition to beach wedding welcome bags.
- Late or lost guests? No good. Providing a clear itinerary is crucial for avoiding last minute mix ups. Don’t wait until the night before or day of to explain logistics. Download a template or prepare ahead of time an organized mass text with addresses and times. This way no one is confused about events and timing.
- Beach fun. We’ve covered the necessities, now it’s time for a little something fun. Adding a little treat like these beach wedding sunglasses or personalized playing cards is a great way to liven up beach wedding welcome bags.
Your guests have traveled far to share your special day with you. Florida Beach Wedding Welcome Bags may seem like a small detail, but it will be sure to make your guests feel welcome and get them in the mood to celebrate and enjoy your beach wedding!