Pretend for a minute that it’s weeks, maybe even years after your Florida beach wedding. You glance at your shelf and travel back in time to that perfect day. Memories of sandy toes, salty air, and that sweet first married kiss. We can get all scientific about how repeatedly recalling information visually helps strengthen your memories some other day. But for now, let’s focus on amazing Florida beach wedding gifts. Let’s look at gifts that you, your spouse, wedding party, and guests will appreciate and recall fond memories from your wedding day. And adding a card with a personalized message is the finishing touch.
Best Florida Beach Wedding Gifts:
Spouse: There are a gambit of ideas for this category. So let’s narrow it down by answering a few questions.
- What’s your budget? Get an idea of how much you want to spend on each other and communicate that, with each other. If the exchange is a Cartier watch for a beach hat….awkward.
- Choose something lasting. Marriage is forever so think about a gift that gets to tag along for a good part of that. Jewelry, housewares, photo frames.. the list goes on and on.
- Make it personal. This could be in the very obvious sense like engraving or embroidering names/dates. Or simply putting in the extra thought for that “perfect find” gift. Check out these bride and groom wine glasses for the wine lover, or these personalized coffee mugs for the java junkie.
Bridal party: Florida Beach wedding gifts for the bridal party can be wedding specific or simply a token appreciation.
- Bridesmaids: Looking for something she can wear at the wedding? These barefoot sandals are the perfect gift. Or check out this cute Bridesmaid bag or a bigger bag here. You could fill it with goodies like nail polish for the wedding day, a piece of jewelry, or a simple note.
- Groomsmen: These cufflinks or nautical dress socks are a fun way of adding a personal touch. Beer lover? Check out these beer glasses.
- Flower Girl/Ring Bearer: You can go bridal or just think like a kid. Candy, games, and beach toys are always a winner with kiddos! For that extra glamorous princess, you can pair a beautiful necklace with this flower girl basket.
Moms and Dads: Don’t forget about a special something for moms and dads of the bride and groom.
- Moms: This jewelry set is a stunning gift for the groom’s mom and bride’s mom alike. Jewelry, photo frames, or a special gift that reminds you of special times with your mom are a great way to show her your love.
- Dads: Looking to pull on dad’s heartstrings? This sentimental frame outta do. Or help him dry his “daddy’s little girl is getting married” tears with a timeless handkerchief.
- Both: Check out this classic frame. Guaranteed to get tears flowing and the memories lasting!