Clearwater Beach Elopements.
Clearwater Beach Elopements are the perfect way for you and your significant other to escape reality, relax and start your new adventure in life together. Our Simply Clearwater Beach Wedding Package is only available for groups with less than eight people in attendance- including the bride and groom. Clearwater Beach Elopements were meant to be elegant and simple- everything this package is. You and your significant other will be married under the four post canopy while our photographer takes photos. We take care of everything you need for all of our Clearwater Beach Elopements to be successful.
All of the information for our Clearwater Beach Elopements are listed out below. All the information you see is included in the price of the Clearwater Beach Elopements Package. The package can also be upgraded to the Natural Bamboo Canopy for an additional charge. This provides larger, darker bamboo, unique draping of the canopy and a floral branch canopy topper. See details below.
Simply Clearwater Package:
- Officiant: who will perform, and coordinate, your beach wedding ceremony
- Traditional ceremony and vows provided by “Your Clearwater Beach Wedding”
- Our select beach location in Clearwater, St. Pete, Treasure Island and nearby surrounding areas
- Consultations by phone and email
- Ceremony decor consisting of a natural bamboo canopy, white or ivory flowing material, along with a natural rope strand of starfish going across the top
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including: Decorated sand ceremony table, keepsake vase, sand color choices
- Photographer at ceremony site with approximately 30 photos, which will include the ceremony and a few poses of the bride and groom immediately after the ceremony. Available for upgrade, see additional information at bottom of this page.
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license
- This package is ideal for a small, but important, beach wedding ceremony for the bride and groom, and up to eight guests. There are no additions to this package (except for additional ceremony photography). There is no processional, no bridal party, no chairs, music, or added decorations. We will meet you at the designated beach area, where you will stand under the bamboo canopy for your beach wedding ceremony. If you will be having guests (up to six guests), they will stand on either side of the canopy, to witness your marriage.
(Includes Bride & Groom)
*Does not include any permit or parking fees that may be required
*Not available on any Holidays/Holiday Weekends
*may have limited availability on Saturdays
This non-refundable deposit reserves the date.
This deposit will be subtracted from the package price.
Ceremony Photography Options
All of our packages include standard photography of your beach wedding ceremony: From the start of the ceremony, during the ceremony, and we finish with a few poses of the bride and groom. Check out our photography options to make the most of your wedding day experience.
How will you receive your ceremony photos?
No matter which option you choose for photography (standard, included with your package, upgrade, or Forever In Love Photos), your photos will be available by free download. You will receive a link to download your photos free to your computer or copy them to your own CD. You will not have to purchase any prints from us. A photo CD is available upon request for only $15.00 (shipping and handling fees).
Add additional photography time after the ceremony with our staff photographer. This will include all of your ceremony photos, plus a group photo of all guests, immediate family photos with the bride and groom, bridal party photos, then ultimately many more poses of the bride and groom. You can add this extra photography time for only $200.00 (or the Simply Elopement package, add $100.00). If you are having over 50 guests, this additional photography time: $250.00. Once your photos are ready, they will be available to download for free (no purchasing any prints from us!). A photo CD is available upon request for only $15.00 (shipping and handling fees).
Are you looking for a more journalistic approach to your ceremony photography? More poses, for example "trashing the dress' or a large outlined heart in the sand? Hire our exclusive wedding photography company: Forever in Love Photography.
If you hire her for your ceremony photography, she will replace our staff photographer. She will take all of your ceremony photos, as well as all the after ceremony photos at the beach. If you hire Forever in Love Photography for your beach wedding ceremony, she will take the place of our staff photographer. And, you will receive a $100.00 credit on your package when you use her photography services (this credit cannot be combined with any other discounts, and this credit is not available for the Simply Package). Once your photos are ready, you will be able to download them for free (no purchasing prints from us!). A photo CD is available upon request for only $15.00 (shipping and handling fees).
You will need to contact her directly, to check her availability: ForeverInLovePhotos.com
If you will be hiring your own photographer
Your independently hired photographer will take the place of our ceremony photographer. You can deduct $100.00 from our package price when hiring your own photographer (not available for the Simply Package). Once the ceremony is over, your photographer will take all the guests to the water to complete their photography. This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts.
Other Package Options
Gulf Beach Destiny Package
Want some more decor, music, chairs for your guests? The Total Nautical Package is available for 2-50 total participants.