Beach Wedding Packages in Clearwater aren’t just for small elopement. Our Gulf Beach Destiny Beach Wedding Packages in Clearwater are meant for up to 50 people. If you are having more than 50 people, contact us for a quote on this package. Below is a complete breakdown of what is included in our Destiny Package. The choice of colors on the bamboo canopy, color of chair cover and sashes, aisle-way choices, ceremony choices and more are chosen by you from our selections pages once you have reserved your wedding date.
Beach Wedding Packages in Clearwater are the best way to plan a destination wedding. Deal with one professional and reliable company that knows how to make it easy for you to plan your wedding from a distance. Destination weddings are meant to be relaxing, and we have worked hard to make sure that our packages are as easy as possible to customize and plan.
Gulf Beach Destiny Package Details
- Officiant: who will perform, and coordinate, the ceremony
- Ceremony and vow choices provided by “Your Clearwater Beach Wedding”
- Beach location in the Clearwater / St. Petersburg area, with reasonable beach access — for private rental locations, you will need to obtain property management permission
- Consultations by phone and email
- Final beach wedding ceremony agenda provided
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including: Decorated sand ceremony table, keepsake vase, and sand color choices
- Photographer at ceremony site with approximately 40 photos taken of the ceremony and a few poses of the bride and groom, immediately after the ceremony. Photography is available for upgrade, see additional information at the bottom of this page. Your photos will be available for free download (no purchasing any prints from us!).
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license
The following selections will be chosen by you from our selections pages (and are included in the package price):
- Recorded music chosen from our play list, and played on our PA system. A microphone will be provided for the officiant if you are having over 25 guests
- Decorated bamboo canopy (natural or black colored bamboo, with choice of flower toppers and flowing material colors)
- Coordinating decorated aisle-way
- Up to 24 chairs at ceremony site with white or ivory chair covers and colored sash choice
- Choice of sand colors for the Unity Sand Ceremony
Over 50 guests? Contact us for a quote.
*Does not include any permits that may have to be obtained
*Add $100.00 for Holiday/Holiday Weekends
This non-refundable deposit reserves the date.
This deposit will be subtracted from the package price.
Optional Additions/Discounts Available
(extra charges will apply)
- Expanded ceremony photography time
- Additional chairs
- Custom ceremony play list
- Bottles of Water on Ice or a Lemonade Station
- $100.00 discount if you will be using your own ceremony photographer (cannot be combined with any other discounts)
Ceremony Photography Options
All of our packages include photography of your beach wedding ceremony: From the start of the ceremony, during the ceremony, and we finish with a few poses of the bridal party and the bride and groom.
How will you receive your ceremony photos?
No matter which option you choose for photography (standard, included with your package, upgrade, or Forever In Love Photos), your photos will be available by free download. You will receive a link to download your photos free to your computer or copy them to your own CD. You will not have to purchase any prints from us. We also have the option of receiving all of your photos on a photo CD. We only charge $15.00 for the CD for shipping and handling charges.
Add additional photography time after the ceremony with our staff photographer. This will include all of your ceremony photos, plus a group photo of all guests, immediate family photos with the bride and groom, bridal party photos, then ultimately many more poses of the bride and groom, by the ceremony site, and by the ocean shore. You can add this extra photography time for only $200.00, or the Simply Elopement package, add $100.00). When your photos are ready, they will be available to download to your computer, free of charge (no purchasing any prints from us!). A photo CD is available upon request for only $15.00 (shipping and handling fees). Average wedding: 125+ photos.
Are you looking for a more journalistic approach to your ceremony photography? More poses, for example “trashing the dress’, Hire our exclusive wedding photography company: Forever in Love Photography.
If you hire her for your ceremony photography, she will replace our staff photography. She will take all of your ceremony photos, as well as all the after ceremony photos. If you hire Forever in Love Photography for your beach wedding ceremony, she will take the place of our staff photographer. And, you will receive a $100.00 credit on your package when you use her photography services (this credit cannot be combined with any other discounts, and this credit is not available for the Simply Package). Once your photos are ready, they will be available to download free on your computer (no purchasing any prints from us!).A photo CD is available upon request for only $15.00 (shipping and handling fees).
Based on availability. You will need to contact her directly, to check her availability: ForeverInLovePhotos.com
If you will be hiring your own photographer
Your photographer will take the place of our ceremony photographer. You can deduct $100.00 from our package price when hiring your own photographer (not available for the Simply Package). Once the ceremony is over, your photographer will take all the guests to the water to complete their photography. This discount cannot be combined with any other offers.
Other Package Options
Natural Distinctive Design Package
This natural Package is elegantly draped and complete with natural designs
Clearwater Nautical Knot Package
Want some more decor, music, chairs for your guests? The Total Nautical Package is available for 2-35 total participants.