Hashtag wedding day. Hashtag best beach wedding photos. Let’s get wedding photo ready. Framed art, photo albums, Facebook posts, IG account, family gifts just to name a few. But don’t wait until the day of to think about your beach wedding photos. Here are a few tips and ideas for preserving timeless moments from your beach wedding day.
5 Tips for the Best Beach Wedding Photos:
- Plan Ahead: Google, “Pin,” get creative. To make your big day as stress free as possible, the key is making all your decision ahead of time. While your photographer likely has some great poses planned, consider doing a little photo research on your own. Find the poses you love, and consider saving them to your phone. This allows you to have them on hand to show your photographer and refresh your memory! Check out our photo page to get some inspiration!
- Family & Friends: The last thing you want is to look back at your photos and realize you forgot to take a picture with ___________ (fill in the blank). Make a list of bridal party, family, and friends so you don’t leave anyone out.
- What NOT to wear: Find more tips on beach wedding attire for brides and grooms, but a good rule of thumb is take a photo test drive. Either at your final fitting or home, take indoor and outdoor pictures in your wedding dress, undergarments and all. Make sure there’s no unsightly straps, lines, or crumples, showing through.
- Sunny Days: It’s likely to be sunny at your beach wedding. However, don’t forget to ditch the sunglasses for your photos. Make sure to pass those shades to a friend so they aren’t accidentally mistaken for a headband or neck tie!
- Freshen Up: We’re not talking full on make up re-do. Just a quick lip gloss and a little powder sweep to absorb any sweat and eliminate shine will do the trick!
Smile, relax and enjoy the rest of your day! Your beach wedding photographer will take it from there!