So you’re preparing and planning for your Clearwater Beach Wedding and you’re thinking about beach wedding favors. Well let’s assume you’ve already hired Your Clearwater Beach Weddings to organize and prepare the perfect wedding day. If you’ve done that, the only real necessity left to plan is what to wear and how to get to the beach. Sound too good to be true? It’s not. Your Clearwater Beach Weddings can work with you to take care of everything for a perfect wedding from set up to officiant, photographer to music. Click here for proof and a break down of what Clearwater Beach Weddings has to offer.
So, now where were we? Your Clearwater Beach Weddings has everything covered, but you want to add a few more personal touches. Here are some ideas for favors and the do’s and don’ts of what to bring to the beach.
5 Ideas for Beach Wedding Favors at Your Beach Wedding:
- Keep it simple- There may not be immediate access to garbage cans and it’s likely your guests may not be bringing bags or purses onto the sand. So when choosing beach wedding party favors, avoid items with something involving lots of plastic wrapping or bulky items that are a hassle to carry.
- Sweet Treats- Want the perfect beach wedding treat? Match the salty air with some tasty saltwater taffy. Simply put these yummy treats in a clear baggie, tie with some ribbon, and you have an easy and colorful wedding favor. You can even buy local, Florida made taffy and have it shipped. Click here to order. Not into taffy? Choose another sweet or salty snack for your guests to enjoy, but be sure to stay away from chocolate or other fast melting foods that won’t make it in the Florida sun.
- Practically speaking- No one needs another trinket that’s likely to get tossed minutes after the vow exchange. Think of practical beach wedding favors your guests could enjoy the day of your wedding and in the future. A few ideas- personalized wedding sunglasses like these or fun drink koozies like these.
- Follow the rules- There is a no glass policy on the beach and the general rule is to leave the beach the same (or better) as when you got there. So before you order those cute mason jars or votive holders, remember the rules.
- In the sand- There won’t really be anywhere to display your favors. Consider purchasing a basket to place in the sand near the seating area for favors. And don’t forget to assign someone to put it out before your guests arrive.