Beach weddings are affordable, fun, and relaxing. You get glistening blue waves and a white sandy shoreline as the back drop for your wedding ceremony compliments of mother nature. But what can you do to make your beach wedding extra special? How do you add your personal touch? Your Florida Beach Weddings has over ten year experience perfecting the classic beach wedding look. And we love discovering new ocean-inspired beach wedding decorations. Elopements, vow renewals, wedding parties both large and small, we have the beach wedding set up for you. Check out the variety of beach decor and set up offered. But let’s take this a step further and add another layer or creativity, uniqueness, and fun.
Personalize Your Beach Wedding with Beach Wedding Decorations
- Before the Wedding: If you have guests traveling from out of town or this is a destination wedding, nothing says “Welcome to my Beach Wedding” better than a beach-themed welcome bag. Set the tone for your paradise wedding weekend and make your guests feel extra special. You can get lots of great ideas here.
- Ceremony Site: Your Florida Beach Wedding Company will take care of everything you need to execute an effortless, stress free, and affordable beach wedding. However, if you are a creative mind or love a good D.I.Y. project, here are some beach wedding decorations you may want to try:
- Beach Wedding Fans- Keep your guests cool and get creative. You could print bridal party names, provide location/directions for reception, or add a fun engagement photo!
- Beach Bubbles– A fun way to celebrate without worrying about beach clean up. Makes for great entertainment for kids too!
- Sunglasses– A fun and practical way to give your guests what they’ll need.
- Beach sign: These adorable signs are perfect for beach weddings. In addition, it makes a great piece to bring home. Display it in your yard or remove the post and hang it on your wall!
- Wedding Party: Think outside the box. You can replace traditional wedding bouquets with some pretty tropically amazing ideas. Like these pineapple or starfish bouquets. And these starfish and pearl sets are the perfect combination of beach and elegance.
Whatever your style, whatever your budget, you can buy, make or borrow these beach wedding decorations ideas to make your beach wedding day uniquely yours.