Ok, your beach wedding countdown is officially 1 week away. You’ve made phone calls, paid deposits, bought, altered, picked out and perfected every last wedding detail. And you’re only days away from the official “Mr. and Mrs.” title. Use this checklist so you can rest assured that when you walk down the aisle, saying “I do” is the only thing left to-do on your list.
Beach Wedding Countdown: 1 Week Away Checklist
- Make it official. Have you applied for your marriage license? Contact your wedding coordinator if you aren’t sure what you need to do. Also, make sure you or someone very trustworthy is in charge of bringing the marriage license to the wedding site the day of. Check out some FAQs for obtaining a marriage license in Clearwater Beach here.
- Roger that! Call any vendors (hair, nails, make up, photographer) to confirm appointment times and check your map to ensure good timing to and from hotels/appointments/beach. It’s likely your wedding day is on a weekend, so consider traffic being busier than a weekday.
- Check out the beach. A day or two before the actual wedding, go and check out your beach location. Your Clearwater Beach Wedding coordinator will have sent you an itinerary so you can also check out parking and meeting spots ahead of time. While you’re there, why not pack a beach chair and a towel and enjoy some sunshine! If anyone asks, it’s part of the beach wedding preparation. Oh, and don’t forget sunscreen to avoid a burn or unsightly tan lines.
- Iron out the details. Literally, get the iron (or steamer) out and make sure your dress and the Mr.’s wedding attire is ready to go.
- Relax, you’re getting married! Whether you’re a frequent beach goer or you’ve traveled many miles for your beach destination wedding, keep the beach mentality. Take it easy, relax, and enjoy this special time!